Sunday, January 22, 2006

Me n my blog!!! how far we have come!!!

I just finished 1 whole year of blogging...

I started blogging just like that...No intensions of pouring out my emotions or anything like that... coz i already had my diary for that....

One of my school friends - Kashy.... just sent me a link saying read this... I read it...felt it was nice and just left it at that...

The second time he wrote something he had come to my office and opened the web page for me....

I read it I liked it....

But this time I did something I hadnt done before...

Saw at the rightmost corner of the blog page... [Next blog].... That was the first time I did bloghopping....

Then I came back to his blog... and then again saw another tab..... [Get your own blog]...

I thought y not try it...

So i created my blog and left it....

Then one day.. I was at office on a Sat... I wanted to do something other than work... I had a nightmare the previous night.. So thougth y not write a mail to my friends about the nightmare...

I just finished the mail... and thought y not post it on the blog.... So did a nice Ctrl-C and a wonderful Ctrl-V.....

And then clicked Publsh.... And yes my first ever Post on my first ever blog was published.....

My First Post

Then I sent my blog link to my friends...(though none of them remember that i have a blog now... except a few).... Then started my journey of blogging... Initially I was doubtful if I could write where so many other people could read about my feelings... But then initially it was just me who read my posts.. so just wrote what ever came to my mind... Good or Bad...Whether somebody could understand or not.. Just dint matter....

My Journey to other blogs....

Since I was new to this world... I used to just do blog hopping... Used to Visit Kashy's blog but he never updated his blog.... But then just happened to view his profile... And there I saw 2 more names... Neel and Keyur....

Jumped on to Neel's Blog... So was a frequent visitor to his blog....

Then slowly went to Dheepak's Blog.... There got a list of other Indian Bloggers....

Following the comments of people on his blog... went to each person's blog.....

One of them was Neels (Neelima)... was amazed by her Alochana....

Went to Smy..'s Blog... Was impressed with the White Tiger background... and loved the way she was Celebrating Life!!!!

Went to Raj's Blog... Smile thats the motto of his blog... So always went to his blog with a smile... [he's the one who taught me how to upload pics]

Somu's Scribbling Pad... filled with wonderful poems..and little sweet instances....so easy to understand....Loved ur Scribblings...

Karthik's Photos... Wonderful and natural... (urged me to somehow learn how to upload pics to my blog)

Vivhyd....saying Everybody is somebody...was really fascinatd by the Niagra falls pictures on his blog...

Visithra's .. there wasnt any blog.. but always wonderful thigns to read about... :)

These were the first ones to comment on my blog... and luckily still do :)

As time went by.. I went to so many blogs... And people started coming to mine...

Srini, Archana, Akshay, Amit, Akanksha, Nupur, Deepa, Seema, Ahaan, Neha and ..... the list goes on n on...

Though my list doesnt have all the blogs that I visit.. I plan to update it pretty soon.. :)
I hope to continue and reach another year....

Thanks all !!!

16 comments:

Visithra said...

happy bloggie birthday ;))))))))

whoa at the nightmare story - pretty weird one ;) its been wonderful reading you just dont stop ;)

awww thanks dear ;)

Woodooz said...

Wowwie ! One whole year of blogging... COngratulations Art !!! Way to go and keep them coming :o)))

Suds said...

Congrats on completing 1 year of blogging. Ur first post was scary..:) Keep blogging. Enjoy...

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to "Wattan Hirohata"'s blog :D :)

Seema said...

Congo!! on the first anniversary :)

Vivhyd said...

hey art.. Happy Blog anniversary!!! congrats and keep going!

Akruti said...

It was wonderful knowing you,Happy blog anniversary,Keep writing:)

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Hi Art ,

Happy BDay to ur blog .... :)
It was great reading ur articles ...mainly coz they seem straight from the heart ...

Read ur first post - about the nightmare ...

And ur previous post too .... guess u miss ur relatives a lot too ... i feel bad when i think about my life 2 years ago , but we need to move on , right ?

Anyway , forget all that ... why think of it on this post ???

Keep writing .. ok ? coz itz great reading ur stuff :))

SMILEs

Deepa

meetu said...

wheres my name?

:(

jus kidding!!!

Jagan said...

congrats machi and all the best :)

Art said...

Visithra,
Thanks dear
Will surely continue to write...

Smy..,
Blog-twins...yes dear... Just gr8 to know that na...

Somu,
Thank u and i surely will

Suds,
Well it was really scary to me... It was a terrible nightmare...

Srini,
:)

Seema,
Thanks dear...

Neels,
It is gr8 knowing u too dear... :)

Deepa,
Well i will keep writing:)
I do miss everyone back home...

Meetu,
How can I forget u dear... Ur blog was the one i got my fav lion and leaf pic from :)

Jagan,
Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you keep blogging for many more years. :o)

and ur Fist Post was interesting, you had quiet a neat nightmare, it had a proper beginning, interesting story & a good ending :o) my nightmares are so messed up, they leave me bewildered :p

Raju PP said...

Thanks arati :)
u made my day >:D<

Karthik L G said...

hi art..happy birth'blog'day

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. john m smith homemakers furniture

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I about the list inform should secure more info then it has.