Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pyaar ka Sagar hai

I remember this song from an old movie.. I always used to sing this song in the most miserable way. Any person would feel like crying.. My dad was always the bakra.. esp when it came on Rangoli.. I used to sing along. My dad had to do so much to stop me from singing.

I used to know the lyrics, movie name everything about this. Now I just rememebr the first line and the music but those memories live forever..

There is this line "Tere ek boond ke pyaase hum" and I always sang "tere khoon ke pyase hum". Now wonder dad was always behind me :)

4 comments:

praveen said...

Old memories r really sweet....
Keep rocking :D

Anu said...

Watching Rangoli is a sunday ritual for me even this day...

Keshi said...

old movie songs r always beautiful n more meaningful...

Keshi.

Sujit said...

oldies are the goodies, so finally khoon ka taste kiya? apne pyas bhujanekeliye?