Sunday, September 21, 2008

America Again

It was nearly a year back, when I went back home. There were a lot of changes in my life, in the last few months. I got engaged as soon as I went back. And just a few months back got married. And then when we just started our new life together at Mysore, there is again a change... I am back to US.

This time its a new place. All this time I was on the East coast, this time I get to be in West Coast. I have heard that California is the state to be in. Lets see, how the new experience is. But my hubby is still in India and am missing him like anything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi,

remember me??

Karthik L G said...

hii arathi, how are you. long time ya. congrats on your marraige. nice to read that ur in california I am about 50 minutes from ur place at san bruno. i live in san jose