Sunday, January 23, 2005

Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Sunday Evening around 6.30 PM.
And i am in office. Actually had some pending work to do. But here the network was down, no no some other problem, ultimately dint do much work.

I could have as well gone to Blore for the weekend. But anyway yesterday i did some work.
Well today i played around for sometime - minesweeper ( had been long time since i played this - i used to play it rteally well, listening to music. and reading some stuff.....

Then i called up one of my friends in US.......... spoke for sometime. I had fought with my friend last nite.

I have been fighting with everybody these days. Dunno y, is it coz of tension or some other reason. I was not like this before. May be things will be fine soon.

Sometimes i feel i want something in life -- but what i dunno. May be this is life....

We keep searching for something in life, but even after getting so many things....

We keep searching ...............................................

For what???????????????? I wonder

No comments: