Sunday, May 14, 2006

So quickly days fly...

So quickly days fly...
It just feels like yesterday, I am playing my school friends... having fun my college friends... And now one by one everyone is getting married.
Now everybody is starting a new life... There would be so many changes.. so many priorities...

Things may not change a lot, but ofcourse they wont be same again... From conversations going from... did u study for the exmas??... which movie did u watch? it will change to hey hows life? hows work?how is ur husband/wife?? Calls which used to happen daily will change to montly once to very infrequent...

I am so happy for all my friends.. that they are going through these changes in life... It feels so wonderful... But only sad thing is I am not able to attend their marraiges... Well I hope to meet all of them someday.. with their families...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site
Commercial mortgage broker affiliate program prescription cholesterol medications is300 lexus tuning public domain drawing software Flowers best wireless headphone Hyacinth dagala Ssi and medicare

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» » »