Friday, May 06, 2005

Things seem to be going good :)

I think things are going in a good way. Last week i had some terrible time at work. But then after saturday, things seem to be going good.

On Saturday 30 April, 2005.

It was a sunny day- i got up around 9 or 9.30. I dint go to blore this weekend. I had promised my friend i will spend time with her. By the time we reached office, it was 12.30. We were 3 of us. And all of us were damn hungry. We went to Dynasty [restaurant near mysore Palace] and had lunch. It was my treat as i was getting released from the project. Then we went to a nearby theatre around 2.30, we noticed that movie had started at 1.30 itself and the next show was at 4.30. So we till 4 we did some shopping. We then came back to the theatre, got tickets for the movie - "LUCKY". But i must say we were very unlucky to have gone to this movie. It was soooooooooooooo boring. We nearly got a headache. After this we went back home. It was just 7 so i thought i'll go to my friend's place. So went there had nice fun and by the timei reached home it was nearly 10. I had a tiring day, but really enjoyed with my friends. :) I slept around 11 after having dinner.

On Sunday 1 May, 2005.

Again a very sunny day, i got up a bit early around 8 or 8.30. Then reached office to meet my friend who was staying in the guest house. Me and L.... were watching a Tamil movie.[Some satyaraj movie, supposed to be a murder mystery :) ]. Then we started watching Titanic [ in TAMIL], we were making comments on each scene of both the movies. Swapping channels and commenting, we realized that it was 12.30. We were hungry, so we went to FC2 near the infy hostels...
It was good. Both of us spoke a lot. Then we went roaming infy campus. It had changed a lot, and we wanted pics of the campus. I made her walk in the hot sun [it s so hot in mysore these days - very terrible]. It was nearing 2.15 that we were back in her room. I had to leave as early as poosible as i had a train to catch at 3.45 pm. I had to go to blore. I left her room by 2.40. Then i had to walk a loooong way. By 3 i reached the gate. A bus just went in front of me. I went to the aut guy standing in front and argured for the fare for 5 mins. Finally he agreed, infy to my place and there to railway stn 80 bucks. I dint want to give so much, but i had no option. Finally reached the railway stn at 3.30. God!!! the queue was so long. I thought i am going to miss the train but luckily i got the train on time. And in the train there were so many people. There was no place even to stand. I somehow found the upper berth and had a nice sleep. The journey was -- sleepy :). I reached home by 8 and then had dinner, then TV. I wasnt able to sleep that night. Was very exited.... My friend was coming back on Monday. I was so happy. I might have slept around 2 or 3 in the morning.....

Well that was a gr8 weekend i had :)

2 comments:

Baejaar said...

Mysore has some of the best infrastructure but not the greenery. Walking/cycling along the uphill path to the main gate is tough particularly in summer afternoons. Bangalore is the best place in summer not only due to the weather but also due to the lush greenery (cranes can be spotted everyday in the campus)

Art said...

thats very true. U dont feel that much heat in blore infy as there are building s very near to each other. I had been there for 2 months. I like both the places. But prefer to be in blore infy as home is at blore. :)