Tuesday, April 26, 2016

P for people person


“Are you a people person?” is a very common question.
When I ask this question to myself, I don’t have one answer. Sometime it is yes, sometimes it is a no.
 
Earlier, I think , I was more of a people person. I always wanted to be surrounded by people. Even though I liked my “me time”, I would love to be with others. As time flew, I met different kind of people. Some of them like minded, some of them, totally different from mine. This was still ok, as long as we were not hurting each other.
 
Slowly, I started enjoying only with few people. And, with the rest of them it was more of an obligatory conversation. I probably moved on from being a people person to not so people person. It’s not that I don’t like talking to people. I still love it. But its only with a selected few people. Only with those whom I feel I can enjoy with, or I want to share my moments with. It doesn’t mean, I don’t talk to people whom I am not very fond of. I am courteous to them, but it’s not that I wish to have them around me.
 
A lot of times, I have heard from people, that I have possibly changed. Well, what can I say, I have changed, and for the better. So, when I am with people whom I like and love I am a people person. Well for the rest of the world, choose your own people.

No comments: